The rules for the Trading Post are simple and straightforward. They accompany the rules established for the entire website rather than replace them and are more specific to The Trading Post. Selling on this forum is a privilege that was given by the owner and shall not be abused or taken advantage of in any way.
1. Any member wanting to list an item for sale must be a member in good standing and have made a worthwhile contribution to this forum either past or present. Anyone joining Foodie Forums for the sole purpose of selling something will not be approved. Sheer number of posts does not constitute automatic approval to post your item(s) for sale.
2. Items a member lists for sale will not post right away. The post will be reviewed by a Moderator and either approved or denied. If denied you will get a PM from the Moderator explaining the reason(s). If your post does not appear within 24-36 hours from submission send any of the Moderators a PM as it might have been overlooked.
3. Items for sale shall be either knife or cooking related items only. Listing of any item other than this will not be allowed.
4. Do not put links to another website when offering an item for sale in this forum. Whatever is for sale must be posted in it's entirety in your post.
5. Items available for trade are allowed but a market value must be given to the item you are willing to trade in order to give other members an idea of the tradable value.
6. Members may post asking if any other member would like to sell a specific item. These "WTB" or Wanted To Buy threads are allowed.
7. Once the item is sold, please let the members know by posting in your thread.
Foodie Forums is not responsible for any transaction made anywhere on this website. Buying, selling and/or trading is done at your own risk.